*Math*

All the numbers on the page confuse me to no end
And although Miss Peck says so, fractions are not my friends
Variables confuse me
And exponents are a bore
People say they will help me, but I don't want to do math anymore

BlackHoleHighAlumThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oh, I feel the exact same way! Great job!

farah This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:15 am:
haha i totally understand ive always had issues with math

Lucero said...
Jun. 20, 2010 at 10:06 am:
I actually love math! I do hate it when everything is confusing and I just want to hit my head against my math homework to see if maybe I could absorb it all up....but that doesn't work. However, what I love about it, is not just the numbers or problems, it is when I finally get that one thing that I couldn't understand before, and then I have that moment when I feel like a genius. so good job on the poem. it has a bit of humor, to me, because of the picture of the guy who looks determined not t... (more »)

sarahbellum87 said...
May 30, 2010 at 1:22 pm:
I realize that out of all 4 yrs of high school, most of my work and inspiration comes in my math class bc im so bored. Glad to know that im not the only writer that DESPISES math