Our World....(life as she knows it!)

By , Bronx, NY
We planted our seed hoping it would grow. The seed began as two lifestyles in the World. As the seed takes its first drink of water we are imperfect..either by putting too much water or too less of love. The World will always make mistakes but its those mistakes that will make our world perfect! Our world is growing... we put as much of everything so it is balanced! Our lifestyles of our world separates us but that seed will never stop growing! Our worlds imperfections makes all the difference in our world! As it gets light its spotted on the security that it will indeed accomplish our goals together in our world. The seed becomes one of our many accomplishments and growth of our life. Our Worlds can never be real because the seed we planted was done by a real person and that real person is forgetting that her perfect man, (she thinks has imperfections) ,is whats in her mind! Our World to her is made by the man she created in her dreams! Thats why the one seed will not survive because the imperfect flower will never be visible to the imperfect girl if it only has imperfections! Thats why the perfect plant is set by her mind and her mind only ! Our World can keep rotating but our minds wonder forever!

EnchantessBella said...
Mar. 29, 2010 at 9:58 am
This is really good. I love it!!

XariaRose replied...
Apr. 5, 2010 at 8:07 am
thank you! I wanted to see how the seed can show its significance!