About me | Teen Ink

About me

By Ashley10 SILVER, Williamsport, Pennsylvania
Ashley10 SILVER, Williamsport, Pennsylvania

Don't leave the one you love for the one you like because the one you like will always leave you for the one they love.

I am
I would like to describe myself using three examples for each subject. First, of all I am going to explain my hobbies. Second, I am going to explain my dislikes. Lastly, I am going to explain what I think about myself.

First, some of my hobbies include gimp, football, and I like to talk a lot. Gimp keeps me calm and relieves most of the stress in my life. Football is one of those things that I can just leave all my worries away and I can just play and have fun! I like to talk a lot it helps me to explain how I feel and how I want to be when I grow up and my goals in life.

Some of my dislikes are spiders, not being organized, and when people disrespect me. First when I see a spider I run and scream and get on something that the spider can’t get on and then I squash it. Next, when I become unorganized I have to organize myself or I will flip out. Last, when people disrespect me I get mad and I flip out on them and I don’t even care whom they are.

Some of my feelings about myself are I’m beautiful, brave, and funny. I am beautiful because I have high expectations for myself and I don’t care about anyone’s opinion about me. I am brave because I am not too scared to try anything. For example I went to knobbles and I wasn’t scared to try any of the high rides. I am funny because anyone around me is always laughing cause I am always cracking jokes.

In conclusion those are some facts about me. If you don’t like it then go somewhere else away form me! I am proud to be me, if you have something to say about me bite your tongue because I don’t play stupid little games. Well that’s about it for me. If you want to know more you can ask me not other people cause they tend to lie about people.

i wrote this using my attitude and all of the characteristics about myself