I didn't for a reason

i didn't kiss you for a reason,
Because i thought you
were a nice guy,
not pushy,
not self-centered,
just an amazing guy...
but i guess i was wrong
because now your gone
And your --------
you talk is so for-lone...
you ment nothing you said
i give up all guys,
because i am sick of getting
my heart beat up everytime...

D.P.S.

superswim_19 said...
i love your poem. i can really relate to it. guys are jerks, no offence but it's true. Well, i guess not for all guys, but still, most of them. =D

Taylor-pop said...
Wow thats a short poem but really effective
And like citylightsgirl93 said you can relate to it. i really feel for you but you say you have gave up guys, why? you should keep on living. remeber theres more guys out there and yeah they may seem all the same but don't give up there is someone for everyone x i hope you are ok.

Rosebud32 replied...
thank you for your concern, i really do appriciate it, and i guess i said "i am through with all guys" because i was mad and i know i won't give up guys completly i am just thinking for now... and it's hard for me just to let them in and then they disappear its happened to much and i am sick of it... haha sorry i am getting a little deep. but i'll find that guy someday, but it probably won't be any time soon. And thanks i really do appreciate it. :)
~Rosebud~

citylightsgirl93 said...
very touching, something everyone can relate to. check out some of my stuff please

Rosebud32 replied...
i checked them out and your an awsome writer! i really liked the "unwed" one!!!

citylightsgirl93 replied...
Mar. 18, 2010 at 5:10 am
thank you so much! your piece was absolutely touching as well [:

katielynn21 said...
There is an amazing guy out there who is going to change your life and make you happier than you ever thought you could be, just give it time. and i like this, check out some of my things.

MorningStar15 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
going through this right now and its a really moving poem

beautifulworld said...
Mar. 11, 2010 at 8:14 am
Trust me, there some good guys out there. I love many amazing men in my life, especially my daddy.

sup+ replied...
Mar. 11, 2010 at 10:53 am
sup dawg. u +luv ur +diddy +cause +u +aint +got+ n+on+e else+++++ ta+ l+ov+e+ fo+sho+

dominicana replied...
thats kinda mean what you said to beautifulworld how do u know she doesnt have an amzing boyfriend hater

starlight26:) replied...
Yeah seriously, sup+ get a lyf and stop bein a hater!!! :( I loved her poem!!!!

starlight26:) replied...
U r sooooooooo weird sup+!!! STALKER!! :P
really lyk ur work rosebud!!

Rosebud32 replied...
ohh thank you!! :)

enchanted4yu said...
think of it this way, Every love lost brings u 1 step closer to finding your true love

sup+ replied...
Mar. 11, 2010 at 10:56 am
you aint no writer fosho youve only been a member for 25 days and 24 seconds u aint enchanted

Rosebud32 replied...
and sup+ dude no offence... but its kind of stalkerish that you knew how long she's been a member... and what is up with the whole attitude all their doing is trying to help, don't be a pig and such a guy....

enchanted4yu replied...
Thank you rosebud and dominicana yes its very sad that sup+dude has to spend his time hating on me...but I'm not worried about it..in the time he took to write those nasty thing I will be having a *life* unlike him. what a loser

enchanted4yu replied...
And rosebud i really did like this writing, i was just trying to give a different perspective i hope i didnt offend you in any way =)

Rosebud32 replied...
oh no i didn't think of it that way at all, i appreciate the advice, because i really do have my doubts about them....lol