pain and torture | Teen Ink

pain and torture

By Avenging_Angel PLATINUM, Cleburne, Texas
Avenging_Angel PLATINUM, Cleburne, Texas

"You never really know your friends from your enemies until the ice breaks. "- Eskimo

I try to hide
the fact
that I can't fight back
to show
I'm not afraid
I truly could have
ever trusted
to have slip away
towards their own destrution
slow and painfully
tearing their mind apart
I watch in horror
not able to take my eyes away
It just keeps
tearing through my mind
how much
I want to help
but in the end
their mind thinks
I'm the enemy
that is the pain and torture
i am going through.......

this was actually made when some one was angery at me or at some one else that i loved, they ended up turning there anger out on me and the people that are around me and this is basically the only way i can express it. and i really dont have the guts to stand up to the person so i just wrote down what i was feeling but that really doesnt make me feel any better because their still blinde to their actions and words.

me either, it's great meeting different people and all but i dont think i would actually like to watch anyone i care about go through this it's just so hard not to speak out whats on my mind you know.

Milo! said...
I actually don't. But I don't mind talking this way.

your right and there is only so much a person can take right.by the way you have a facebook or some type of social internet deal so we can become friends and talk.

Milo! said...
Yeah. It's hard to bring up things people don't want to hear, but this poem is a great first step.

the real reason behind the poem was what i typed and also my mom had been getting mad a lot blamming my step brother but i am to afraid to mention that she always assumes things so i kinda just dont want to get in trouble for something that is true.

Milo! said...
Wow. I actually have the same problem. Your poem is great, and I truly love it.