Broken Promise | Teen Ink

Broken Promise

By stephaniemunoz BRONZE, Evanston, Illinois
stephaniemunoz BRONZE, Evanston, Illinois

"True friends are like diamonds, precious and rare. False friends are like leaves, found everywhere"

Just walk, just walk the other way. I'm done begging you to stay. Apologizing for everything you've done, apologizing for what's yet to come. You hurt me so much and now I just can't trust anymore. You came into my life with empty promises and left me with a broken heart. Just walk, Just walk the other way. I know it's what your good at. I tried to help you change, I told you it was okay to be yourself, It was okay to be strange. You said you didn't deserve me, You said you could have never been so lucky. But that's all you ever did..You just said things..I can't hate you because I once used to love you. I'm hoping that this feeling will leave me as quickly as you did. Just walk, just walk the other way. I'm done begging you to stay. You want to be friends so you can have someone to care. Is that all I'm worth? A few sorry's with more lies? Your messing up your life and your too blind to see it. I used to care and maybe I still do. But never again will I trust you. Just walk away, far away. Walk towards the light because I'm done with this fight.