Just For You

The way I feel about you is undescribable. When I'm with you it feels like we are the only two people on the planet. I love being with you and around you, I can be myself around you and you the same. No walls or fake acts are being put ip between us when we are together. I will cherish every moment we have together like it's our last. WHen we are together, I never want the time to end. When we are together the time seems to go by to quickly. If i could freeze time I would just so we could be together one last time. Vanish everyone from the Earth so it's just you and me forever, the way it should always be. You took something of mine that I don't want back. I want you to have it forever so everytime you look back on your life you will know who fell hard for youand never gave up on loving you even if you had given up on me and on lovesharsh reality and demeaning, manipulating greedy ways. You have my heart and always will. keep it in the safest place i know it should be, which is right next to yours, and promise to me that you will never let it break. Because even you couldn't mend the millions of little pieces back together if you tried. You would leave them laying in the harsh and cold ways of the world to fend for themselves and mend themselves back into existance. And through all of this i still find a way to love you through and through. I don't know what it is about you but i love you!

bound4life4ever This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
THIS IS AWESOMELY AWESOME! i felt this way a bout a guy named wilson cumbe in my skewl. we luved each other so much even tho we werent dating. one friay he told me he loved me nd alwqays will.wat a liar. that monday he forgot about me and eveyrthing we went thru. he toook my heart. dropped it. nd left it on the ground in a million pieces.

ZiRaww! replied...
Feb. 22, 2010 at 9:21 am
I know how that feels; happened to me not so long ago. I still have strong feelings for him and I'm waiting... I know he'll come around to pick me up again.

bound4life4ever This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
i noe exactly how u feel. but listen to me!!! DONT COUNT ON IT THAT HE COMES BACK! thts wat i though wilson would do but he didnt.instead he moved on 2 another girl cuz she was "hotter" than me(i will nvr get how guys think!) but i made up my mind. im not gonna beg 4 him 2 cum baq 2 me. nd this is the 2nd or 3rd time he broke my herat. so if he comes baq 2 me cuz this"hotter" girl doesnt like him watch me walk away from him;-)

ZiRaww! replied...
Feb. 25, 2010 at 9:06 am
Trust me. Aaron will come back. I know exactly when. I'm not just saying that hoping he will, he is. he's moving to my school and things will fall back. That's how they have always been.

lolz. ok... i thought assumed that he went to ur skewl already cuz thats wat happened w. me nd wilson..hes a stupidd butt kid. gud luck w. aaron=)....the best of luck to u 2. wish things would work out in my life too...but he forgot that i exist.hard times

ZiRaww! replied...
Feb. 26, 2010 at 9:05 am
Yes it is hard. But if you truly do feel strongly for him.... Don't give up

ryesa replied...
Mar. 6, 2010 at 3:42 am
hey, thanks for all of the comments, its glad to know that im not the only one going through this! Well, i hope ya'lls situations work out for the better

ZiRaww! replied...
Yeah it did get better. He turned out to be a mhmwhole