Just For You | Teen Ink

Just For You

February 12, 2010
By ryesa BRONZE, Blacksburg, Virginia
ryesa BRONZE, Blacksburg, Virginia
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
i dont think i have one!


The way I feel about you is undescribable. When I'm with you it feels like we are the only two people on the planet. I love being with you and around you, I can be myself around you and you the same. No walls or fake acts are being put ip between us when we are together. I will cherish every moment we have together like it's our last. WHen we are together, I never want the time to end. When we are together the time seems to go by to quickly. If i could freeze time I would just so we could be together one last time. Vanish everyone from the Earth so it's just you and me forever, the way it should always be. You took something of mine that I don't want back. I want you to have it forever so everytime you look back on your life you will know who fell hard for youand never gave up on loving you even if you had given up on me and on lovesharsh reality and demeaning, manipulating greedy ways. You have my heart and always will. keep it in the safest place i know it should be, which is right next to yours, and promise to me that you will never let it break. Because even you couldn't mend the millions of little pieces back together if you tried. You would leave them laying in the harsh and cold ways of the world to fend for themselves and mend themselves back into existance. And through all of this i still find a way to love you through and through. I don't know what it is about you but i love you!


The author's comments:
I wrote this poem because of personal experiences and things I am going through in my life right now. I hope that people will learn that even though you have troubles with your relationships and things in your life, if you truely love someone then you can overcome any obstacles and if that person really loves you then all the problems will just make your love stronger.