My Worst Enemy | Teen Ink

My Worst Enemy

February 1, 2010
By boocat BRONZE, Royalton, Minnesota
boocat BRONZE, Royalton, Minnesota
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
live life, love strong. live life like its your very last day.


Shes made up of lies.The monster feeds off of peoples cries.and just when you think its over.She steels your lucky clover. Ruins your dreams. Not worrying about all the open seams. Looking for attention. Breaking connections.
Its a self absorbed beast. Always looking for its next feast. You try to defeat it. in which it doesnt break not even a little bit. when your self asteam is down. The monster smiles and puts on her mighty crown. But in time the monster will die. Drowning in her own sayings and lies. She'll wish she would of been nice. Wishing she would of thought twice. But no she'll pay. And you'll be the mighty one with the last say. So say strong. Keep on jogging along. And you'll be loved. By friends, family, and heaven above.


The author's comments:
this peice expesses my true feelings about a "friend" that had been controling me like a little puppit with out me even noticing it..until one day i stood up for myself. it felt good to be in control of my own life. her and me are not friends to this day.