After Twilight | Teen Ink

After Twilight

By Hannahmontanafan SILVER, Wasilla, Alaska
Hannahmontanafan SILVER, Wasilla, Alaska

Life is like a box of chocolate you never know what your going to get. Like active gernades!~Stewie from Family Guy~ (Also)Everybody makes mistakes, everybody has those days, try again and again till you get it right Nobody's perfect, you live...

As Bella grows older she gets close to her mom and farther from her dad. Lived in Arizona all her life then has to go to Forks with her dad. Gets transferred to a new school, meets new friends, and a pale male named Edward. Not being able to hear what she is thinking he gets closer to her. Fast as lightning slower than frightening. Beating her before she gets hurt in the cold alone. Cold skinned, doesn’t eat, super strong and doesn’t come to school on nice sunny days. There is only one sign for him, “Vampire!” In the sunlight diamond skinned, the sign of a killer. Fangs that are sharp, Can’t resist the smell of blood. After sunlight it is twilight.

It is called "After Twilight" because i have seen the movie twilight and loved it and i watched it when it came out and it poped in my head!

If u like twilight then u will love this poem!