The two of us

What love is,
is me and you,
with us together
you know it's true.

What love is,
is an angels tear
that shed from her eye
and had fell right here.

What love is,
is still brand new,
but with a little help,
it will always be us two.

dreamer_believer said...
Mar. 22, 2010 at 9:57 am
I LOVE IT!!! :) wow, this is beautiful. it's so deep, but it has such sweet meaning. i like that it's deep enough to not have the "sappy love" affect on the reader. it's great! :) would you mind checking out some of my work? i love the feedback :) thanks...and 5 stars :)

Colorful4u This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I really really enjoy this poem, very unique, very beautiful.

bamboom212 said...
i luv ur work. this is so deep. u definetly, without a doubt in my mind, have a true talent. keep it up!

itsmee This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
You have an amazing talent! Keep writingg for suree

Emokittiycut This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
lol. i love to write poems. i almost had my poem "imaginary" published in a book, but my mom accidently threw it away. it sucked, and thats when i found this website.

Colorful4u This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nevertheless, keep writing. (:

swimstar28 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
You have an amazing talent for writing poems! You will inspire the world with your words one day :)

thank you vey much!! it means the world to meh.

PoetLaureate07 replied...
Feb. 25, 2010 at 9:36 am
I agree... it's pretty obvious that you wrote this from the heart!!! thats what inspires others tobe what they are!!!

awwww!!! thx! i try to write all my poems from the heart. this one in particular i gave to my ex for christmas engraved on a plexiglass bar. it looked really cool.