My World | Teen Ink

My World

January 14, 2010
By jellis BRONZE, Fairfield, Ohio
jellis BRONZE, Fairfield, Ohio
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

If I forget to tell you just how much you mean to me, I hope that you will remember while you’re not here with me.
If I forget to tell you that you are my world and more, I hope that you will remember what I am waiting for.
If I forget to tell you I want you in my life, I hope that you will remember that I am always by your side.
If I forget to tell you I love you more than words, I hope that you will remember regardless of the hurt.
If I forget to tell you I am sorry for my mistakes, I hope that you will remember with every one I make.
If I forget to tell you no other can compare, I hope that you will remember the love that we both share.
If I forget to tell you I miss you every day, just know my love gets stronger in every way.
If I forget to tell you that forever I will be with you, I hope you will remember that forever is how my dreams will come true.
If I forget to tell you her name please forgive me, she is my height with a perfect smile with brown long hair it’s the only person on earth I am not willing to share.
Her name is Regan and I know she will always be there