Perfect only perfect | Teen Ink

Perfect only perfect

By Lilta BRONZE, Iowa City, Iowa
Lilta BRONZE, Iowa City, Iowa

She got up from her soft silky chair and turned around. A banquet of red and pink roses lay on her dresser, neatly tied up with pearls and shiny sparkles. SHe slipped into her long silky gown. It was a deep milky white studded with pearls. SHe picked up her ivory and looked out he window. Just like the night when her cousin married. THe sky was a golden yellow and orange color, but so beautiful shining off the ocean water. A perfect night, she could taste a sweet floral fragrant blown in from the breeze passsing the rows of flowers leading the ay to an ebony colored pulpit. Yes, it was the same perfect night her cousin had. had. SHe put down her veil and walked slowly and confident down the path, leading to the marble stairs. THe guests turned to look at her, as she walked slowly surely shining like the light from a thousand stars, down the row of stairs. Perfect that was the only word that could explain it. Perfect only perfect

This was a piece that I love the most because it is one of my most detailed pieces.