The Music

I'm getting lost in the silence I don't know where else to go I'm stuck in my own destruction My lifes either yes or no Only thing keeping me sane Is the music that surrounds me Even when my worlds crumbling It tells me where to be Taken over by sadness I stand on my own two feet I block out other noises March to the sound of my own beat The point I am trying to make Is that I don't know anymore Besides the feeling of nothing The music is my only cure

i.ll_be_fine_899 said...
Jul. 5, 2010 at 8:33 am
i loove the meaning!! plus this is beautifully worded. good job^^

A_Dreamer said...
I've read quite a few of your things now, and I think EVERYONE can relate to this.
I agree with BelmaH, very imaginable and you can totally see the thought and feelings put in this!

SwordGirl said...
Wow! That's amazing! I love the way the emotion is welling up behind the words.

BelmaH said...
i will have to agree 1005 with severeannoyance. i liked the vivid imagery and overflowing emotions!

severeannoyance said...
I really like the flow of this. It's very vivid and emotional, but, as odd as it sounds, I'm afraid the formatting threw me a little off-balance; seeing it all crammed up in a paragraph made it kind of difficult to follow. Otherwise, it was a compelling and interesting poem.

Alex33 said...
this is really good... i wish i could write poetry... if u were going for an emotional approach, then you succeeded...