The Key to My Hart | Teen Ink

The Key to My Hart

By Ostolaza SILVER, Bluffton, South Carolina
Ostolaza SILVER, Bluffton, South Carolina

I think that if your writing is good for you then its the best it can be.

When you come this force come with you like I’m attracted to you. I can’t escape the feelings I have for you. I need too talk to you everyday if I don’t it’s a lock I can’t open. All sad inside trying to live a life with no problems, but I can’t because I’m far from you .You just came to my life and I don’t what to lose you. You have the key to open the lock .I give it to you when a joke came that I say I love you and you say the same as if it was not a joke a passion we had as we say loud I LOVE YOU now I don’t know what to do you and I as one to see the light of love that feeling you have for me that I know you have and I have the same for you come back soon with more time so we have more then 3 minuets to say what we have. Are love is strong we don’t need words to say what we what with are eyes is all the communication we will ever need.

what this inspired this poem was my friend willer came to vivsit but he did not say long so i express myself with this poem.

on Jun. 5 2010 at 2:25 pm
Rose2446 BRONZE, New Haven, Connecticut
Girl you thought I wouldnt read this at home anyways I love ur poem and if u dont know who I am I am kristal and I read your commentary jajajajajajajaja

GLadys said...
on Jan. 20 2010 at 6:24 pm
I'm proud of you/Keep doing what you did. Believe in yourself