Its not that simple. | Teen Ink

Its not that simple.

November 24, 2009
By brokenXdreams BRONZE, Belgrade, Maine
brokenXdreams BRONZE, Belgrade, Maine
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
We aren't soup cans so why are you labeling?


Its not that simple, it never is. Don't look at me and tell me i don't know, cause i do. Family portraits aren't real, they never are and never will be. After the shoot it goes back to fighting and abuse. Its not that simple, it never will be so get used to it.. Its pointless to try and run; like a shadow by your side, problems will always be there. Life will give you lemons or life will squirt them in your eyes; trust is worthless for the untrustworthy. Don't even bother judging me cause that just tells me how stupidly low you really are. a person is a person, no matter how they act, what they wear or how you see them. No one is smart enough to see that but the eyes of the pure. To you its all about whoever is different is bad or whoever isn't name brand is bad. There are a lot of things I understand that you never will so don't look at me and tell me I don't know, cause I do; nothing is as simple as its portrayed.


The author's comments:
My inspiration comes from the heart and that spur of the moment feeling deep in the heart.