What's Your Name This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

What's your name?

Is it Thomas, Betty, Monique, Jennifer or Christina?

Or is it something more unique,

Like Winifred, Bonita, Ruse,Takeem, Elwae or Reena?

What's your name?

Please tell me.

If you don't,

It's all the same,

It's what is inside that counts.

beautifulspirit This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Stupendous~ short, sweet and to the point 5/5

Mgymnast This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

I love this! it's a perfect example of what's in the inside mattering more than what's on the outside like a persons name!!! :)

btw if you get the chance could you take a look at my photos such as beauty in nature and freedom (and comment and rate them????)  it would be greatly appreciated!! THANKS!

Victoria J. said...
I like it it has a very good lesson in a short amount

one_of_a_kind_girl said...
Jul. 7, 2009 at 5:06 am
kinda reminds me of "a rose by any other name would smell as sweet"...i like it :)

Kiersten.p.o said...
Jun. 13, 2009 at 12:39 am
hello, um your poem is pretty great but is a bit short. maybe a little depth or play of words would make it even better.
all in all, this was pretty awesome

music said...
o thats good even if it is short.
who cares wat people think.
o and my name is heaven!!:P

cross-i'd-leopard said...
I thought it was ok. u need to make it longer, add some more depth/ figurative language.

Duckie430 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
cold be longer. but good job.

moniquecheer said...
hey ! moniques my name. I thought it was a unique name.

Vira said...
I like it. It sends a kind of unique vibe especially at the end when it says its what's in the inside that counts. I've never heard that term refer to names before.

It's a little short. Maybe if you made it a little longer it could be even better.

nicegirl23 said...
It's short but i like it!