Best Friends Forever This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

We've been friends now,

for quite a while.

Through ups and downs,

tears and smiles.

All those letters ending,

best friends forever.

All those ideas,

some crazy, some clever.

We shared the bad times,

and the happiness,

We know our friendship,

would be nothing less.

The times we spent together,

I'll always keep in my heart.

We know these memories,

would last from the start.

Talking for hours on the phone,

you always had good advice to loan.

So I dedicate this poem to you,

because you're a friend who has stayed true!

dgeileenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 27 at 11:46 am
Such a cute poem! :)

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 22 at 12:56 pm
This is so good. Amazing and wonderful and sweet. Congrats on having this published! You deserve it. :) This reminds me of my best friend. Thank you so much, for sharing this. 

Sissybug19 said...
Jun. 26 at 10:30 am
This is sweet

LibertyDragonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 13 at 5:07 pm
Lovely! XD

Hells_WillThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 21 at 2:34 pm
wow! just wow!! this is awmazing!!!!!!!! i love it!!! please kep up the good work!!!!

Hector V. said...
Apr. 21 at 12:35 pm
Really liked the poem, but loved the ending!

hidee said...
Jan. 23 at 9:32 pm
AMAZING!!!!! Keep it up.

Jonno57 said...
Nov. 18, 2013 at 4:54 am
I love this work. i was taken back to the friends i had and thought of those who'd last. sadly my endings are as optimistic as your's. either way! congrats on the sucess of your work!

hatefulgirl said...
Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:57 am
wow . this is really beautiful ... really nice :)  

CandlelightWarrior said...
What a cute, and sweet poem!

beccalynn1663 said...
May 4, 2013 at 10:21 am
this is really cute:)

happyfeet2 said...
i really like this, it tells me how much i got from my friends and what ive gave. i love this work

mylovbe12 said...
A freind should be domeone that will be some that will understand you ....and be there for you when you are down ..and shining as well not some one that will leave when you in problem...when that person is not your friend

Mimi15 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I have a friend very similar to that. You're a fantastic writer. If you don't mind, I'd love to hear your opinion of my poem Broken Structure. Cheers. :)

saleah_horan replied...
im writing a long letter for my friends right now( literally) and i coudnt think of anything, now i have a few ideas. its really touching

mats... said...
this is touching...extremely and that too with some easy to understand words...well written! :)
btw, guys i'm sorry to ask my question out here, on this post......but i'm a newcomer here on teenink and i need help. i tried to upload my work but not getting how to select a pic and finally submit the work. i have a macbook and facing this problem.
so....sorry to ask here but I NEED HELP!!!

AriShine This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Ha! It doesn't matter what computer you have. Just click on the box where it says to choose a picture and a window will come up. All of the pictures are off of the teenink website, and credit to the photographer is automatically put under the picture once the article is put online. After that, make sure you have everything filled out, then click submit! Hope this helps. BY THE WAY about the poem: I like it. Good work, person who wrote this. :)

sbets said...

Great! We all have a friend like that and it is very easy to make a personal connection, which is an important element in a poem.

Please check out and comment on my poems!

DayDreaamer said...
I really liked this!! Describes a friendship that I have with somebody right now :)

logan said...

I liked the rhythm of the poem and the stanzas were really creative.