Be You

Not everyone is gifted,
Or have the traits of perfection.
Maybe you are to tall,
Maybe you are to thin.

But at least you are yourself.

Maybe you have blue eyes,
Maybe you have brown.
You could have problem,
Or not any care at all.

But at least you are yourself.

Never let anyone change you,
Unless it is you.

Because you will always be YOU.

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love this message captain. its really positive and uplifting. too bad most people dont learn from it. but whatever, atleast somebody speaks the truth. 5 stars captain. do your dance.

TMariee replied...
Aug. 21, 2010 at 11:47 am
Boosflash - Thank yu very much; This means a lot to me. And it is so true that people learn that everyone just needs to be happy with who they are.

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
C'est vrai. we appreciate you captain.

TMariee replied...
Well if yu ever need a good person to talk to im here. And that goes for anyone who reads this.

i'm sure i've got a few screws loose somewhere but i dont want to waste your time since i haven't "located" them yet. thank you captian. you deserve a metal.