Dark Tranquilities

Fractured inside my shell,
as I wonder what is about me.
Confused with curious assumptions,
while solace inches me to breathe.
Darkness consuming me,
as it pushes me deeper into my slumber.
A dream, awakening me,
sprouting me out to what lies asunder.

fashionista568 said...
hey, great poem thanks for commenting on mine, by the way love the dark theme it's great

LeilaniLives said...
Keep writing! THERE HASNT BEEN ANYTHING NEW!! I stalk your writing because I enjoy it so much, but please, write so I know you're alive. At least add me on email or facebook so you can share some iffy things with me. I die to hear your work :D

HaHmAh12 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
"fractured inside my shell" good god. that's awesome.

elfiewrites said...
This is excellent! Keep on writing! If you get the chance, may you please comment on my work too? Thanks so much

Emokittiy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
wow u r an excelent writer. u should check out a couple of poems. appriciate much!!

calephchad replied...
Thank you so much.

Peace182 said...
Feb. 4, 2010 at 11:10 am
great poem! i love it. hopefully i'll be posting a new one soon..

CuteCourt101 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Another great poem .. good job

calephchad replied...
Thank you soo much. !

Joshua M. said...
great poem man

PoetLaureate07 replied...
It was really pretty!!!! keep writing!!! i loved it!!

Emmanuella A. said...
Wow This is really Great!

calephchad replied...
Thank you very much!

LeilaniLives said...
Hello. I really enjoy your work. Your thoughts and phrases capture me and remind me of my own work. I'd love it if you could read some of my work and comment it/ rate it? I'd love to further discuss our writings. People like you peak my interest and when my interest is peaked, look out. :D I'd highly suggest you read my two works "Tomorrow's Fate" and "Staring Into Me." Keep it up. Seriously. I'd like to see more posted. I'm a fan. :p

lolsmileyface(= said...
OMG I LOVE IT YOUR TALENTED IM NEW IM WAITING UNTIL THEY APROVE MY POEMS BUT WWHEN THEY DO CAN YOU READ IT

lovehate29 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oh my goodness. You are truly talented. I love this piece.

calephchad replied...
Thank you!

screenname! said...
Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:17 am
I really liked it. It had such powerful words. Keep writing.

Inkspired said...
This is great, I love the description and convoluted order, the only thing is, on the line "solace inches me to breathe", I think you might want to change your wording, because it doesn't make any sense the way it is. But I still love your work use and it just digs at your brain. Great job! (thanks for the comment!)

LeilaniLives replied...
His phrase about solace inching him to breathe makes perfect sense. Solace can mean to comfort, but it also means- 2. comfort in sorrow, misfortune, or trouble. Finding comfort in the misfortune of his mind brings him to continue breathe. To me, it makes perfect sense. Maybe you'd have to feel like the author to understand.