Fight This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I cry at night

Hoping to fight

The pain

I cry at night

Hoping to fight

The sadness

I cry at night

Hoping to fight

The weakness

But when I cry at night

I cannot fight

The madness

bandgeek2011 said...
 I can really relate to this because this is what I feel most nights. It takes a lot to write about this stuff, so whoever you are you are really brave and thank you so much for writing this. It makes me remember that I'm not alone. 

Noly314 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 10, 2010 at 11:27 am
Your poem had a good concept and while it's simplicity lent itself to the concept, it still lacks any sort of imagery to pull reader's into the moment. Don't just tell us about your pain, make us feel it. Bring us into the moment with strong imagery so that we don't just read how you fight, but so that we know how you fight

whatihavelost said...
Mar. 15, 2009 at 2:39 am
i understand y u didnt put your name it isnt easy being mad because your sad weak and in pain.i know.i sometimes cry myself to sleep fighting.i loved your poem it was very simple and relatable. i hope you come to a point in your life when you can stop fighting