I wonder in the Wind

The skies so bright, my heart so cold. I never thought the day would come, when I lost you in my arms. I'm always wanting closer, till I realize your gone. Ever so quietly, I'd never would have thought. My eyes are closed, I am looking in the window. Hoping it's a dream, just wake me up when it's time for me to leave. I want to make a new friend, before I die alone. Always so scared, not wanting to let go. I never could guess how beautiful you were. I saw you in the gustering wind. Hoping you were home. I didn't want to let you go. Always looking so very cold. I want to make you my own. I never wanted to let you go. Your probaly in a better home. Just now all i feel is the bottom of my heart. It aches in pain, not so easy, for me. I wanted you to be happy. But i wanted me to be able to let you go in hope. Now all i remeber is waking up, wiithout you in the end, never thought this day would come. Where I had to put you in a box, and kiss you good night. I still have your collar, and your lovely smell. Now i visit you everyday in the bottom of the earth.

Cady_ said...
Please everyone, rate and comment! Thx Bye