Today in Pain

Anger, pain, sadness . . .
That is all I’m feeling today
I want to punch someone but at the same time I want to cry
To have someone who I can tell all my troubles to that they wont judge or tell me that its going to be okay, because I know it isn’t, but at the same time I know that in the end it will be okay.
I just want to have someone to hug me and a shoulder to cry on.
I just want my life to not be messed up
I want I want to not like him anymore
I want my pain to end
I just want my life to not be a pain anymore
And I want people to just leave me alone and not bother me and to just let me be sad for a while to gather my thoughts and feelings because I’m tired of everything
I’m especially tired of liking people
I just want to go through the motions and continue living life like I was
Except I don’t want to get hurt anymore
I don’t want to feel pain
I don’t want to be sad anymore
I don’t want to be mad anymore
I just don’t want to feel anymore pain than I already have because the pain I have experienced now, is a pain that people feel in a life time
But I know I will
I really don’t want to cry but the tears are coming . . .

BleedingRose said...
Feb. 9, 2010 at 11:12 am
Wow, you have amazing poetry! I wish I could write like that but I'm better at fiction. Keep writing! :) And the fact is was inspired by something real makes it better because it's true.

Eniliuqcaj replied...
Mar. 18, 2010 at 1:22 am
Thank you so much it makes me so happy that many people like the poems i have written it puts a smile on my face! thank you so so much!

BleedingRose replied...
I also love how different people can relate to this in so many different ways! Truly amazing stuff, keep writing! ;) No prob commenting, I understand how happy it makes me feel to recieve one! :D Would you mind checking out some of my work? I do have a few poems (besides haikus), like Hidden Shadows. Thx!
-Rose

Ally25 said...
Hey! realy liked your poem and Im wondering if you felt those things...but I gess not knowing is ok. I know ..my best friend feels the same way so I can kind of relate. Anyways nice poem...lots of emotion.

Eniliuqcaj replied...
yes i have felt that way many , many times and thank you so much!