I will not be afraid

When the sun sets and it is dark, I will not be afraid. When I am in my room and there are shadows from my cloest creeping around me, I will not be afraid. When the kids bully me and I am to small to do anything about it, I will not be afraid. When I am in darkness and I hear strange noises, I will not be afraid.
When I get sucked in to the world of hurt and I am asked to do thing that I know I shouldn't do, I will not be afraid.
When I loose someone close to me and I am sad, I will still not be afraid.
When my friends leave me and my heart grieves, I will not be afraid.
When a boy says no when I ask him to a dance and I feel as if I am not beautiful, I will still not be afraid.
When I am by myself in a small corner, I will not be afraid. When I get embarrased or upset, it will not bring me down. I will fight the darkness, the lonliness, the bullying, the nioses, and thhe embarrasment untill the end! For the LORD is with me. I have no reason to be afraid. Thank you Jesus!

jonas_chick899 said...
May 23, 2010 at 11:03 am:
:DDDD hee i love it!!!!! so so much!! :)) beautiful poem!!

jonas_chick899 said...
May 23, 2010 at 11:02 am:
:DDDD hee i love it!!!!! so so much!!! it reminds me of this quote: "it doesbt matter if the world is bringing you down. with Christ, you have everything" :)) beautiful poem!!

Luver-of-music said...
May 16, 2010 at 7:51 am:
you can tell you put a lot of thought into it. Bravo!!

LuvLuvLuv said...
Nov. 27, 2009 at 3:01 am:
Beuatiful! Great choice of words, I love how you stayed right on trak and didn't sway into a different subject! Wonderful Job!