twilight-edward | Teen Ink

twilight-edward

October 8, 2009
By bellacullen1 BRONZE, Whitehall, Montana
bellacullen1 BRONZE, Whitehall, Montana
2 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"you'll be the death of me,bella."


If you've ever burst into song for no reason Copy and paste this to your profile
If you think that Twilight is the best book know to woman... (And man!) Copy/paste this into your profile.
If you've reread Twilight over 4 times...copy/paste this into your profile.
If, when you have a boy, you'll seriously consider naming him Edward...copy/paste this into your profile
If, when you have a girl, you'll seriously consider naming her Isabella...copy/paste this into your profile (I did, before I even know about Twilight)
If you have ever been so obsessed with Twilight, that whenever you hear thunder, you think of vampires playing baseball...copy/paste this into your profile.
If you are willing to admit that you are absolutely in love with Edward Cullen, a completely fictional character...copy/paste this into your profile
If you truly believe that there is an Edward Cullen out there somewhere for you (his name doesn't have to be Edward)...copy/paste this into your profile.
If you have ever heard the voices of the characters of the book you're reading in your head...copy/paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen out of a chair backwards...copy/paste this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive seconds...copy/paste this into profile.
If you've ever tried putting your hair behind your ears, and ended up poking yourself in the eye...copy/paste this into your profile.
If whenever you see a silver Volvo and you start to scream "Edward", copy and paste this in your profile
If you are in love with a Twilight character, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you flip whenever you see someone reading a Twilight series book and you want to talk to them all about it, copy and paste this in your profile. (OH YEAH!)
If you are Team Edward, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you took the time to read all of these (and you usually do), copy and paste this onto your profile (... I am doing it now...)
If someone mentions Twilight, you can go on for hours talking about it, copy this to your profile. (That's me!)
If whenever you see or hear the name "Edward" you freak out and have a small fit because you love him so much, and then people stare at you, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile. (Then I answer myself back)
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile (my parent's bathroom door...)
If you are crazy and proud of it copy and paste this onto your profile. (VERY!!)
If someone has ever said something to you that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile. (people always do that...)
If you are in lala land most of the time copy this into your profile. (When I'm daydreaming most of the time :P)
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your profile. (since they hate me, they hurt me a lot)
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself/someone else, copy this into your profile.
If you think that losers hate/don't get Twilight, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think rock paper scissors solves everything then put this in your profile! (HELL YEA!!)
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile. (heheheheheh :P)
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile. (All the time)
98 percent of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
If you think Bella is out of her mind for saying no to Edward's proposal in New Moon and you want to hit her hard upside the head with a blunt axe, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever not known where you were when there was a sign right next to you, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over air, copy and paste this into your profile. (Nearly all the time)
If you have ever run into a door, copy and paste this into your profile. (Glass door hit my head hard)
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
If you're random, and proud of it, post this onto your profile.
ADHD is Automatic Death by Hyperness Disorder.
If you have ever become so obsessed with something that it is NOT even funny anymore and people think you’re insane, copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica, PurpleBunniesWillRuleTheWorld, Roxxi-and-Ali, IsabellaMarieSwan123, Paper Hearts and Paper Cuts, Vampiregal22,Edward-Lover1, SPOONS Secret Agent Alice, Golden Eyed Vampire, vampgurl15,LxiPattz, KirstyClaire84, bella-edward-never-forget,
If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile.
If you think that writing or reading Fanfic stories is fun, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you agree with Bella that her life without Edward is useless then copy this to your profile.
If you have ever missed your mouth when trying to take a sip of water, copy and paste this into your profile.
You know your addiction to Twilight is getting dangerous when you've added "Volterra" to your computer's dictionary. If you have done just that, copy this into your profile.
IF YOU LOVE EDWARD CULLEN, COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE AND SCREAM!
If you have ever tripped up the stairs, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you adore chocolate and frequently suffer from chocolate cravings while you have no access to the heavenly substance, copy this into your profile.
If you think being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this to your profile. (we are all unique because we are all cool and awesome :D)
If you and your friends have nicknames, titles, or anything else for each other copy this to your profile. (just nicknames)
If there are times where you wanna annoy people, just for the heck of it copy this to your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you spend multiple hours a day reading or writing or a combination of both, copy this onto your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are totally confused right now copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever walked into a wall, copy this onto your profile
If you've read Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse and Breaking Dawn over four times, copy this onto your profile
If you get ticked and throw a fit until all the people in the room leave because someone said the characters of Twilight aren't real, copy this onto your profile
If you're bored then paste this in your profile and let the world know you have nothing to do
We fall for stupid boys we make lots of dumb mistakes we like to act stupid, talk really fast, and laugh really loud. But us teenager grls, we're really going at one thing, staying strong.
If you get good grades and still know nothing at all, copy and paste this onto your profile.
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people. (HAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!)
IF EDWARD AND BELLA DONT STAY TOGETHER I'M GONNA STAB SOMEONE! Repost this if you agree (50 / 50, in Saga but not in Fanfic sometimes.)
I agree with the dictionary. Girls before guys, partying before studying, and friends before love.
I don't obsess! I think intensely.
All the good, hot ones are either gay, married, vampires or fictional characters in books or movies.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
AACIBD is Addicted to All Cullen’s including Bella Disorder.
AV is Addicted to Vampires
When you get caught looking at him, just remember, he was looking back!
My night in shining armour turned out to be a loser in aluminium foil.
Before you criticize some one, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you’re a mile away and you still have their shoes.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.
One day we will look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.
Boys are like slinkeys, useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs. (HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!)
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either. (HAHAHHAHAAHHA!!)
If you think Edward Cullen is the cutest boy on the planet copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think Edward Cullen is hot...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think iPods were gifts from the gods copy and paste this onto your profile. (HELL YEAH!)
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy and paste this into your profile. (Sometimes)


The author's comments:
edward cullen twilight poam