Dreaming Of You

Dreaming of You

As I dream of a future that becomes intertwined with mines. I see myself not being brought down by challenges but brought up from love and emotions. I dream of those emotions that were born from the root through visions. Visions of what will now be called the past. The past where the emotions started to grow from that one vision and day that I realized that what I want can become something I will have. Something that was so simple and common everywhere but from where I am standing I see what changed me and made me realize that there is another way to live. Not to live just for knowledge but to live to see that vision play over and over again through that bright light. That one bright light that made shed tears because of its brightness and beauty. It stands in the way of that wonderful vision I replay to see what I want and how angel like it has become. As the vision begins to fade and the light becomes brighter I feel its presence like it’s been long since we met. I reach forward to touch it and am surprised when it grabs my hand and gives warmth to my hand like I was finally the one. Then in a sudden change the light bursts to where I can see through it while it is fading. What I see is the same vision I was so eager to see once again. It was the simple thing that I was smiling at the same way and time as my past self was. When the light and vision vanish together I wake up and look to my left. I am happy to see the same common and simple thing that is holding my hand as if I was disappearing right from beside it. I smile again as I see that the hand that is being held is the same hand that light held. Just then I realize again…What I want can become something I will have and what I wanted has become something I live for.

RhyanWoods said...
This made me shiver. It is so great. Keep writing, work like this should be seen.

DizzyRae replied...
Thank You! I really tried.. Im still trying to write some new ones though