poetry | Teen Ink

poetry

By joeyjo BRONZE, Mart, Texas
joeyjo BRONZE, Mart, Texas

"The wariers of Good and Evil"
There is good and ther is evil were ever you go you cannot excape what is coming your way.
We are wariers of the world
we don't choose if we are wariers or not its what fate has choosen for us.For those who beleve of the things unseen never give up and learn what you can in life for war between good and evil is only the beginning of our freedom.

well it all started when i was remembering when i was little in morgan town west virginia we had moved there to be with family a and so that me and my brother and sister could meet our half sister, alot of werd thing happend in the time we lived there but i never knew what thay ment. me and my family alwas moved around i spent some of my time in my home town were i was born but i never had the time to know any one.in 2001 my mom and dad decided to move to Butte MT thay finaly decided to settl down. we lived there six in a half years. when school let out in june 2007.then it all began mom and dad decided to go on a vacashon in my home town to visit family a cuple of days be for we got there we were in a car crash.my mom was thron out of her setbelt on the driver side into the back seat all that i remember befor i got out i had asked her if this was a dream and she and said no baby this isnt a dream when the medics came i told thim not to let her die and thay said that thy wont. when we got to the hospitl i got to see her but when i saw her hooked up to so meany mashens i ran i could'nt bear to see her like that
and on july 8th she made it home. she got to stay with us until july 11,2007 on july13 we berryd her.it was the midl of agust 2008 me my brother and littie sister were takin to grop homes. when i ternd 20 i wint to live wih my grand mother in my home town and thin befor the end of june i decided to go and live with my half sister.after july i had a dream that had scerd me when i woke up i decided to right it down in to a pome.