RIP dear | Teen Ink

RIP dear

Little girl running down an alley trying to find her mom dont know why the world is so wrong, people can be so mean
some kids just wont let her be, little boy chasing her he throws a rock and it hits her in the head she drops down
he thinks shes dead he runs as blood starts to stain her clothes she was all dressed in white she was lying there behind
the church all night. Her momma cant find her, only knows everyone wants to fight her, cops are called and they search around
for all they knew she could be out of this town. Joggers find her the next morning doctors say she could have been saved
but they found her minutes to late to much blood lose thats how she died, they said they tried no one knows where the little boy
went, until today when he showed up at her grave

I wrote this for my late friend she wasnt that great at making friends and everyone hated her because she was diffrent, she died behind the church her grandfather preached at when the boy hit her with the rock she lost alot of blood and died minutes before she was found the boy is in jail today i just wish my friend was here

on Sep. 24 2009 at 2:27 pm
AlwaysWrite28 DIAMOND, Flushing, New York

"What makes a flower a flower? And why doesn't the dandelion qualify?" -From my poem "Dandelions"

that's deep. . . very deep. . .

sorry for your loss. great poem by the way. . . a few grammatical errors toward the end, but overall, very good.

on Sep. 24 2009 at 2:08 am
haana114 PLATINUM, -, Other
i'm sorry for the loss of your friend...