Quitting: good or bad?

What is quitting?
To give up, push aside, to forsake something.
But is quitting always bad?
Well if you quit at a young age, let’s say drop out of school, then yes it is very bad.
Something people say is very difficult is to stop smoking. Is it bad to quit smoking?
Yes it is because to quit you already started and it has already taken its affect on your body.
In a team sport is it bad to quit when you are losing and just let the rest of the team try?
Yes because that means you is not a team player.
When you are wrestling and you are stuck in a bone snapping submission can you quit?
Yeah sure, if you lose a match there are plenty more to come your way, when your arm snaps it affects you forever.
Is it wrong to quit your job?
Well depending on your job it’s a personal choice.
When your relationship is tense with anyone, spouse, sibling, friend, or parent, is it wrong to try to fix the relationship?
Depending on the person and history of the relationship I would say this is a personal choice.
Is it bad to quit trying to learn something new?
Yes, always.
Is it okay to quit at life?
Hell no.
I do not care who you are, what you are doing, what you have done, or what you could have done, it is never okay to quit at life. That is the ultimate submission. That is like telling everyone that you are not strong enough to keep fighting through your life and the obstacles it throws at you. When you quit and decide to end your own life not only do you not have any respect for yourself but you do not have any respect for the people you love and the people who love you. You can quit anything but when you quit life you become one of the many people who have been condemned by Satan himself.