Why Did You Have to Go?

So easily you get up and walk away after you promised to stay. How could you just leave us there alone and broken, it's been months since we've spoken. It isn't till now that I realize how much I miss you, how much I care, but tell you this I do not dare. For you're the one who caused so much pain and on my heart you left a stain. What do I do now? I do not know, but can you at least answer one question...why did you have to go?

MissLautner said...
This poem is soo true. its so sad :(

shortstuff123 said...
man that is so nice well my story is that my dad left my mom when he found out that she was having me he had another women with kids while he was with my mom for 11 i talked to him on the phone and for those 11 years he had always promise me that he was going to come to see mr for my brithday so i can fianlly met him so for 11 years i never clebrated my brithday cuz he said that he was going to come and see me and now that i am 16 years i still have not met him and i ahve not contact with at all

Meghan said...
If this was set up like a poem it would be much better but I love your emotion, My dad left when I was like 3 or 4 to be with another women and I see him maybe twice a year.

BrooklynMichelle said...
I honestly can't tell you that I know how you feel, but I'm sure I've felt pretty dam close. Before I was even one years old, my mother cheated on my dad while he was at war. She let her new boyfriend beat me and my sister. Nobody told my dad. Nobody cared. Now whenever I think about what she did, I feel a loss, for the mother I wish I could have....

shortstuff123 replied...
Sept. 7, 2009 at 8:21 pm :
wow man i my mom left my dad and she met my lilbrother and my lil sister's dad he was so awsome he treated me an my older sisters like if were his and then my mom left him and he lives in mexico but eventhough he is over there he is still looking out for all of use and i am so thank for for that then my mom got merried agian but at he beging my new stepdad was mean but now he is like our father but the thing is that i do not live with my mom i live with my grandparents