He Is

caring,
loving,
kind,
amazing,
perfect,
special,
awseome,
georgeous,
beautyful,
incredible,
loyal,
forever he stands by my side

awesomeaugust This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I'm kind of stumped on who this poems about as I thought it was Godd too... is it your dad? boyfriend? Anyway, it sounds a bit more like a list than a poem, and yes, there are a few spelling errors, but I'm surewhoever you wrote this for really appreciated it : )

Sarah S. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
thanks for at least being posative...and boyfriend, yes. sorry about the spelling...i wrote this in a hurry and i suck at spelling.

Jordan S. said...
Uh... Sounds like God to me.. Not an ex.. I'm I right??

nope...hes no God and he's no ex...lol keep guessing :)

Sarah S. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
truthfully i dont ether...i did this in like 5 seconds...and im not sure why everyone reads this one...ive written way better ones. and yeah. i suck at spelling and didnt spell check this. as you can tell i didn this quickly!

KonyaB!!! This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nice Job!! He must be a really great!!:)
Please read my poem it's called Thundercloud and comment on it please.

thank you :) and yes he is. check your poem. i read it and loved it :)

Tawny K. said...
Sept. 7, 2009 at 10:22 am
ok well i loved the poem :) but i noticed a few errors..first you didn't spell gorgeous right and second,you didnt spell beautiful right :)

those are the 2 words i cant spell for my life...and spellcheck on my computer doesnt know it ether :) thanks tho!

Tawny K. replied...
lol no problem :) i loved the poem :)

Stephanie F. said...
that was really sweet. this guy you're talking about reminds me of my EX and how he used to be to me.

memories of EX's are always so bittersweet :)

Christian T. said...
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Love is just beautiful. He's a great guy!

apsolutley :)