Death without dieing | Teen Ink

Death without dieing

By NativeWriter GOLD, Santa Rosa, California
NativeWriter GOLD, Santa Rosa, California

Life can be kind
Life can be mean
Life is a riddle once you solve it theres just another to be solved,
It will spin you, Flip you, send you in all directions but if you know what life can show you, it wont seem so bad,
But when one goes and crushes what holds you up from the brink of your destruction and breaks you will, your strength, your heart its unbearable
Yet if you know and live, understand, and study the old ways and saying you will know there is always a way to prevail even when it seems impossible but when you open to the greater levels of the universe not just god buda or muhammad but the greater gods of Human Kind
The gods of the Earth, Wind, Water,

Fire, and Ether one shall always find a way

This piece was inspired and prived from me from an incident with me and a group of people that have felt like a small family but unfortinatly a few felt threatend that someone found perfection and felt they needed to crush it so a guy that i havent known that long was put into the mix and with the connection there its like a mirror image of my self with the stuff we both have been through so i wrote this to tell you all out there if you develope something like this dont let anything break it try to hang on to it as long as possible before its to late By NativeWriter