See That Girl | Teen Ink

See That Girl

By krista_elizabeth SILVER, Clinton, Other
krista_elizabeth SILVER, Clinton, Other

Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.”

See that girl with those dark green eyes, She dreams of a day when she can leave this small town. She'll never come back, never look back, never look back. Just leave that small town and every memory it holds.

See that girl with the soft blonde hair, she dreams of a day when she knows who her real friends are, When she feels that her parents care about her and are proud of who she’s become. When she loves herself enough for someone else to love her too.

See That girl with that pretty face, she dreams of a day that her hair just falls into place and she can look in the mirror and like the face looking back at her. Instead she adds more black to her oh so pale completion and throws her hair into a messy ponytail.

See that girl with those D cup breasts, she dreams of a day where she is happy with her figure, She won't be embarrassed to wear a bathing suit or anything other than jeans and a hoodie. A day she will step on the scale and smile , be proud of the size of jeans she is wearing.

See that girl with that Gorgeous smile, she dreams of a day that, that smile will be true and she won't have to fake it as she holds back the tears.

See that Girl....Yeah That One, She dreams of a day when she can be herself, and not have people judge her by the way she looks, but truly see the girl within.....A girl with a lot of Dreams