Just Four Questions

Why am I here?
What purpose am I to fulfill?
Where do I go after this?
How am I supposed to know?

Alex B. said...
Jul. 19, 2010 at 4:04 am:
I love this and if you want my opinion, I'd be glad to share. I can answer every question with one word ... Christ. I can personally tell you that I have experienced miracles that can't be explained by science. I've witnessed those on the brink of death become fully recovered, when loved ones had already given up hope. I have seen far too many people show up at the oddest and most needed times in life for the term coincidence to even be dignified. I've experienced true love and through that I ha... (more »)

Inkspired replied...
Sept. 3, 2010 at 3:43 pm :
thanks for your comment! It's very inspiring and appreciated. 

i.ll_be_fine_899 said...
Jul. 1, 2010 at 9:39 am:
good questions...ive only thought of the answer to Wat purpose am I to fulfill? right now, its to be there for my best friend/loved ones.

Inkspired replied...
Sept. 3, 2010 at 3:50 pm :
thanks for the comment! 

amaranth178 said...

Hey Inkspired,

These questions require thought and can be very frustrating at times. Mind if I offer a suggestion?
Have you ever considered the fact that maybe God exists whether you want Him to or not? Talk to Him. See if He's really out there for yourself. I can't promise thunder and lightning but I can tell you that He's listening.

As for this work (short but to the point), I think that your length and syntax helped convey your emotion, something along the lines of wear... (more »)

Inkspired replied...
Sept. 3, 2010 at 3:46 pm :
thanks for the comment, and i'm glad you liked it! I have to admit I didn't put a lot of thought into the format, and you're right, I was very frustrated. And I'll try not to get too confused! 

windswiftThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

the pirpose of humanity always depends upon the person, but as a whole i would say that our main focus should be to survive, while we still have a chanse to do so, because we are destroying our own planet, slowly, but surely

Inkspired replied...
Apr. 20, 2010 at 2:53 pm :
what I meant about the purpose of humanity is why are we here in the first place? why do humans even exist? Although I completely understand individual purposes, I was just wondering if there was a reason other than the Catholic belief that God had to share His love with someone

Mar. 28, 2010 at 6:11 pm:

it is very uncommon that one should be able to put those four questions into something like you did, it tells me that you want the answers to your entire existance, and that to find them you must seek help in the answer, that is very wise of you, keep l;ooking for the answer to those questions, when you answer them you will know what live realy is

Inkspired replied...
Sept. 3, 2010 at 3:49 pm :
thanks for the comment, and I will keep looking! 

Aryelle This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Personally, I think each particular human's purpose is different and individual for them. It doesn't have to be world-changing or amazing, either. I think I'm meant to write, nothing more. Once you find your purpose don't let anyone discourage you.

Inkspired replied...
Sept. 3, 2010 at 3:48 pm :
thanks for the advice!