to you,

i know you will never recieve this letter, because i am never going to give this to you. why am i so crazy about you? i don't understand this feeling. it's something i've never felt before, nor do i recognize. everytime i talk to you, my spirits are lifted. you make me happy, is that wierd? it's so strange. i know i dont have the same impact on you have on me, but i wish i did. i wish you wanted me, really wanted me, wanted to talk to me, wished you were with me and i wish you were always thinking about me. i want to make you happy. i really, truely, honestly, do. what is it that you do to me that makes me feel for you like i've never felt for anyone before? you're smart. and you know you're smart. you're so different from anyone i have ever known. you care about things nobody else does. you are young, and you have more ideas and opinons than anyone i've ever met. i don't think anyone else could be more perfect than you are.

i talked to you last night.
incredible.
you're incredible.
you are really the type of person i've always wanted to meet.
but you have me confused.
seriously confused.
i say i want more,
you say you do too.
but, then you say you're worried about it.
you are afraid it won't work.
i'm not sure why you're worried.
i have a lot of questions to ask you.
and i need these answers.
but, if i find out the truth, could i handle it?

you're freaking me out.
maybe you're right,
maybe this won't work.
you're telling me too much.
let's get to know eachother better.
maybe i'll feel more comfortable.
you're asking for things i can't give.

i could spend hours writing about you.
i have to stop though.......

megananders said...
kasey this is really good i never knew you write this stuff you should have told me all well it was amzing :)

dreamer_believer said...
Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:30 am
cute! love the metaphoric work and all the sweetness and honesty :) bravo! check out some of my work and comment/rate, i love the comments. 5 stars for this piece :)