When the Magic Begins

When darkness kisses the sky,
Then the magic begins,
Stars dance on their ebon stage,
Soft, emerald velvety grass lies underfoot ,
A translucent moon sails on,
Fire's smoke is a wild, steamy perfume,
Insects chirp their serene songs of nature,
Trees hold the sacred peace in their long, outstretched arms,
And the hours of fantasy go by. . . ,
Now silver begins to streak the velvety black sky,
And the magic is slowly ebbed from the world,
Then morning embraces the universe

qwerty42 said...
May 26, 2010 at 11:45 am:
wow...this is beautiful! :)

SonOfApollo said...

WOW

:)

daughter_of_athena This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow! "When darkness kisses the sky... Trees hold the sacred peace... Morning embraces the universe"...What a zinger!

legolas_elfThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Thanks for whoever takes the time to read my poem, the only thing I could ask for more of is comments and some ratings please.

Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:54 am:
Please post some more comments, I love them and they help me out a lot in my writing.

Molly K. said...
Aug. 22, 2009 at 5:47 am:
I love the line "Trees hold the sacred peace in their long, outstretched arms". I suddenly feel as though morning could actually hug (not slap) me tomorrow. Fantastic job!

dreamer_believerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
great job! :) your description is amazing!!! i can picture everything. it's very good from beginning to end! keep writing :) and check out some of my work and comment, i love the opinions. great job with this one :)