You are with me Emotionally | Teen Ink

You are with me Emotionally

By brokeny3llow BRONZE, Bushkill, Pennsylvania
brokeny3llow BRONZE, Bushkill, Pennsylvania

You have no idea what i go through until you step in my shoes..

Every time I cry you are with me to help me hold on when I’m I feel like everything in falling apart. You wipe away my tears my fears and when I’m asleep I feel your presence in my room so I know you are with me. One day I know I would have to say goodbye but I know I already did in a way. This problem affected my life, my school year and my being. How could someone I loved with all my heart just look me in my eyes and tell me they don’t remember me. It’s not even your fault. I think positive about the whole situation and forever I know even if u don’t remember that you are with me. I never thought this could have happened to me, one of the most important things god has been taking away from me for years, but for some reason you haven’t left so I guess he’s not ready for an angel to bless heaven so you are with me. You are with me in my heart, in my dreams and in my memories Alzheimer’s yea that’s what took him from me physically. Emotionally you are with me because when I see fathers with daughters I remember what we had together. You will always be with me because I have something many girls never had to be a granddaughter to fall in love with their grandpa. No matter what you are with me. You are with me when I tend to walk down the wrong direction you stop me and ask me questions, but its not you physically. How could you be with me when your still alive is it because I hold your spirit deep down inside. As of this moment your sick from strokes to strokes I always wish I could forget that dying face. I fail to recognize that our memories would never be erased but there’s one question that comes back to me everyday. Why did god choose you out of all people didn’t he see what we were going through couldn’t he have just waited to take one out of two men who were true to me away from me. I feel so incomplete but ii have to remember forever and always you are with me.

I love my gpa