Life of an Emo Boy

No one knows me,
No one knows who I am.
No one knows where I come from,
No one knows my fam.

I'm in a dark corner.
A dark corner of a dark room
A dark room of a dark house
A dark house on the dark side of town
A dark side of town on the dark side of the planet

I'm alone in the wold.
A sad, boy with no friends.
Depressed and misunderstood,
Waiting for my end.

Death seeming like the only way out.
Blood being my favorite site.
No one cares if I die.

I feel forgotten
I feel neglected
I feel useless
I fell rejected

forgettableThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 21 at 12:03 pm:
eventhough this poem is depressing.it sounds great..........it makes me wanna hold u til u feel alright!

emofreak101 said...
Mar. 29, 2013 at 9:09 pm:
this amazing i love and write dark poetry my self and i feel exactly like u do useless keep up the great work i will look for more of ur poems

Wordscantsay said...
I feel the same way.....

ACooke said...
this is absolutely amazing and yeah i get it my stuff is the same way. lots and lots to say. youve ahmazin talent

choirchicThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
its sad and good all at the same time. somehow the way it tis written makes it work. it makes me want ot hug you really tight. i love it. i don't normally like dark poems but this one works

musicgirl757This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 21, 2009 at 2:01 am:
OMG, this is so sad. But brilliant at the same time. I've always been into dark poetry. this is really good. btw your not useless, you are a gifted writer and i bet a great person.

<3::wish4wings::<3 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this IS sad..i kinda feel bad...but its still pretty good. i like the way you wrote it. :D

Sunshineyday said...
Aug. 20, 2009 at 1:23 am:
the 2nd paragraph is especially creative, but I usually don't like dark stuff, in fact I have written quite a few positivity pieces. But we all shine on, and maybe soon you'll get out of the dark. if not, at least you can write good dark poems

kiwi12 said...
Aug. 20, 2009 at 1:01 am:
That is terribly sad. Rather depressing actually. It's written well, though. Just makes me want to hug you and tell you everything's gonna be all right and it's not the end of the world.