Captive | Teen Ink

Captive

By HollidayT BRONZE, Overland Park, Kansas
HollidayT BRONZE, Overland Park, Kansas

I would give my freedom to be captured by your love, I know the Lord must love me cus you’re sent from up above, Cus your love is patient, And your love is kind, The word perfection clearly defined, It’s not something I can describe, What can I say I’m diggin your vibe, What do I gotta do to let you know, On you my love I’d like to bestow, You’re Like the cream and sugar in my coffee, Sweet and brown, with a fine ground, Love is more than just a feeling, it’s a way of living, And I’m loving all that your emitting, Love is more than words strung together, To make everything sound better, I could write a sonnet, but it’s nothing if I don’t mean a word on it, It’s the little things you think I don’t see, That makes falling in love with you so easy, the way you read me, The way you please me, The way you tease me, And how I need thee, I can never think of leaving, To my soul you’re so appeasing, I wrote this from a place that not many can say they know, But this was just a taste, Cus in my heart theres so much more.