anorexia

By , hudson, IL
you start off thinking it will help you but by the end if its not to late you see its just trying to own you and even if you know its wrong its to late its got you by the bones its tearing you apart and people can see it kills you on the inside but lets you live on the outside so it can choose its next victim whom want to become ridiculously thin and all you can do is wait until you slowly disapear in the mirror to perfection.

Amanda said...
oy. another ed poem.

Zero_Kiryu This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like this poem because, like Hay_Wire said, this might help. I wrote the short story The Mirror with the same intention in mind.
ZERO

Hay_Wire This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
well.. hmm. what can i say? i liked it.. not really because it was beautiful or anything, i mean its about a disease, but i liked it because its so true.
and, *gulp* you sound like me. im just now starting 9th grade, and this has a good hold on me. im too stubborn to let go of it, even though i know what it can do to me.. i don tknwo what im thinking.. this is all stupid.. but...
i dont know maybe this piece can help. i want to see more you write!! keeping fighting it.