My Biggest Mistake

most people learn from their misakes, but somehow i just manage to make them again and everytime it gets worse. time is supposed to make us wiser, but my time has made me clueless. we're supposed to grow and become better, but somehow i've become worse. so many mistakes i have made, and they're always the biggest ones. it's never like, oops i forgot to make my bed, or oops wrong turn. No it's always too late you just let love go, or too bad you just ruined your whole life. it's amazing how one person can make so many mistakes in such a short period of time. even though i tell myself i won't make the mistake, i do it any ways. Once i've realize i've made my mistakes, i end up losing something i truly needed and wanted in my life. time soon erases all of the hurt and pain that all my mstakes have caused, but like an eraser leaves shavings my mistakes leave scars. the scars never completely heal, which allows me to remember my mistakes. most are in the past, but they find a way to creep into my future. i try to move on and i try to pull through, but my biggest mistake will haunt me forever. i don't know how to recover and i don't know what to do, because i'm scarred by my biggest mistake, which was messing things up with you.