Goodbye | Teen Ink

Goodbye

August 10, 2009
By PLMusicLover11 PLATINUM, Prior Lake, Minnesota
PLMusicLover11 PLATINUM, Prior Lake, Minnesota
25 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Love is Like Garbage....you put everything into it, just to throw it away"
-Me


Growing up, you were like a second grandmother. You would always let us come over and love us like no other. We always had so much fun and you brightened our day, and I wouldn't have wanted to spend it any other way. Whether we came over for 5 minutes or an hour, your love shined through us and gave us power. Power to be happy and power to continue on. It's so hard to believe that now you're gone. It's hard to sit here and think about the past, rememebering all the times when we had such a blast. I wish I could've been able to show, how much you've helped me grow. It's funny how times change and how people change too, and I just wish I could've shown that to you. I hated never seeing you and being so far away, I wish I could've been able to see you every single day.
I know you were a fighter and that you were very strong, and I can only hope that I will be half as strong to help me along. Your life was amazing and full of love, and I know that god will take care of you up above. This is very painful and makes me want to cry, but what I hate is I didn't get to say goodbye. I never got to tell you I loved you one last time. I didn't get to hug you or show you how much I cared. It tears me apart and I feel guilty, but I hope you and god can find it in your hearts to forgive me. If I could say one last thing to you, it would be no matter how long its been since I've seen you and no matter how far apart we are, you have made an amazing impact on my life and I have always loved you and I always will.