Embrace | Teen Ink

Embrace

By PLMusicLover11 PLATINUM, Prior Lake, Minnesota
PLMusicLover11 PLATINUM, Prior Lake, Minnesota

"Love is Like Garbage....you put everything into it, just to throw it away"
-Me

When i'm wrapped up in your arms, i feel invincible. your embrace protects me and keeps me thinking there's hope for a better tomorrow. no matter how bad things may get, as soon as i'm in your arms again i'm at peace and i feel wanted and loved. when i'm alone and afraid all i want is to be with you and to feel your embrace. no other place in the world could possibly make me feel any more safe than when i'm with you, in your arms. there's just something about your presence that chases everything bad in the world away. no matter what i'm going through or if all hope is lost, you give me the strength to carry on. you let me know that there is a reason for me to be here and that i have a purpose in life. all i ever want is to be wrapped up in your arms and heart forever. you give me strength and hope and throughtout my day i just wish i could see you so i can be protected from all harm and pain in my life. if i could have one thing for the rest of my life it would be you and your loving embrace, cause that's all i ever wanted and all i truly need to survive.