Pen and Paper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Pen touches paper
As squiggles of black appear
To change the whole world

beautifulspirit This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 7, 2012 at 7:40 am
Cool---reminds us that one little thing can influence many.

inkers said...
Jul. 28, 2011 at 12:24 am
Very awesome work. It's hard to get your message across in a haiku, but you did it very well. <3

annexgrey This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 28, 2011 at 7:37 am
Aw, thank you. Yes, that's the thing with haikus, so I was hoping it would work out - fingers crossed ;)

zhlen This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this is really good! i lyk it so much. i liked the last pt best. check out my wrks too. thanxs

*StandardToaster* said...
Apr. 6, 2010 at 12:24 am
cool poem.  I like the last line the best.

Apr. 6, 2010 at 6:50 am
Thank you so much!

Starfire said...
the th was supposed to be a the

Starfire said...
Interesting poem. Cool title by th way. =)

Thanks so much! :)
Also, I love the quote you have on your profile.

Starfire replied...
Thanks. How do you write short poems I never can I always have to make them long or like a story.

I used to be like that too. Every time I wrote, it had to come out at least two pages long, usually around five ;)
While that was the way I normally wrote, I always found haikus really cool because people could fit so much meaning into three short lines. I got really frustrated cos I could never finish saying what I wanted to say every time I tried, but i don't know. I suppose you just have to keep trying ;)

Starfire replied...
oh ok thanks. hey could u read the first part of my story and leave a comment please and thank you.