Fighting A Lonely Battle

It's hard to live this way. You don't understand how hard it is to live with you. You say you understand, say you've been through everything. But have you?Can you truly and honestly say that you know what I going on with me? Every new day in my life is another enemy trying to win m over. Another battle to fight. I can never be sure I’ll win. It’s hard to win a fight when you’re the only one fighting against so many. You don’t understand how the ay you people treat me drives me insane. Insanity. I’m on the brink on inanity and suicide. All I’ve ever wanted from you as love. I just wanted for you to love me. I just wanted for you to care for me. But that wasn’t hat I got. I reach out for you but you pull back. I run after you but you run in the opposite direction. You leave me to fend for myself. You leave me out on the battlefield alone. No weapons, no shields, no HELP! I fight alone. I wound myself, but I wound others more. I fight through it on my own. I don’t need you. I don’t want you. I didn’t need you before, I don’t need you now. I can handle this by myself. I can in on my own.

emo.panda101 said...
i love this alot keep writing

Zero_Kiryu This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like this piece. It's defiant, but it also seems like you have a stand-alone complex, like you can't ever do anything unless it's by yourself. Good job.
ZERO

mallory14 said...
this is a good poem, you should write more poems i would like to read them, the only problem i had with this poem is that it had a lot of grammer problems but it was very good and i feel for you....

Hope_Princess said...
I felt every heartache and pain. Wonderfully written. Keep writing!

Nathan R. said...
Aug. 15, 2009 at 1:34 am
haha it had grammer issues cause the "w" key kept being wack, but thatnks guys