I will always love you

'I Will Always Love You.'

She sways with her hands on her hips,
Her face in a panic,
While I stand as she does, move the way she moves, I Mimic her as she cries and calls my name, I giggle at her Little frantic.

She looks at me and hugs me tight, I look into her eyes And I see panic, love, anger, sadness and frustration. I tell Her it's alright and I ask her if she still loves me.

She smiles and says her words of love and I just watch her Expressions and love her with all my heart. I hug her tight And she says, 'I will always love you.'

As I think of the pass memory, my heart is filled with both, Happiness and sorrow. I finally cry out and realize I have to Face my hardship.

You're never coming back.

mana15 said...
This poem is telling people how much a little girl loves her mother. Everyone should try to remember their one happy moment with their mom and tell your mother how much you care about her everyday. People comment.

FashionGuru said...
Wow, this poem really hits hard for me. I have so many memories and experiances like that. Your work is amazing...I can relate so much. Thanks for commenting on my work. Keep writing, it's beautiful.

mana15 replied...
Dec. 15, 2009 at 6:00 pm :
thank you
soooooo much