Synthetic Is The Name, Vanity Is The Game

Look at their eyes. Aren't they so amazing? Make sure to dress only crazy! Flaunt all that you've got! Hurry up before your body rots.

I've tried to amputate these sights from my eyes! Rip these photos buried in my mind.

You know it's so important to bat your eyes. Where pants so tight to try and show off your killer thighs.

I've tried to amputate these sights from my eyes! Rip these photos buried in my mind!

Put on a second face to get attention. With a chest like that you can't take those looks back. You know you seem so, you seem so beautiful!

I've tried to amputate these sights from my mind. Rip these photos buried in my mind.

Legs so long, long, long! As perfect as you've ever seen. It all just seems so wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong!

I've tried to amputate these sights from my eyes, my eyes, my eyes! Rip these photos buried in my mind, my mind, my mind!

Hannahbear said...
This is really good, it really puts a picture in your mind....the only thing i would watch out for in the future is reputition. be careful not to go overboard with that...but in no way am i saying i dislike your poem, it is a good example of imagery. i love the picture it creates :)