Behind Bars | Teen Ink

Behind Bars

By xxbakerbabyxx DIAMOND, Coatesville, Pennsylvania
xxbakerbabyxx DIAMOND, Coatesville, Pennsylvania

"life will only controll youh if youh let it"

Plenty of trouble to wrap yourself up in. Daring nights and deadly days by far, but are they worth it knowing the outcome is locked up like the animal you know your not, just waiting behind bars. Your thinking whats my point is this supposed to change me at all, well im not lookin to change you, you make those choices yourself right or wrong. Everyones smoked this herb before if it gives you the next big thrill makes you feel everything and more, but dealing it sure you know people that do it you been around the game so long now your in it, nothing to it. That aint the reason your in trouble with new and improved battle scars. Your actions spun you outta control but you been here before they know who you are. Do you like to look at yourself and was it cool behind bars. Keep on the path you following now havent you learned it wont get you far. Im not trying to controll your life, you were giving a second chance take it as you will atleast you know who you are, but did you really wanna know yourself as a boy stuck behind bars.

you were so much more than that and i know jail time now isnt forever but keep letting yourself go like this and and your freedom as you know it now will surley fade as you repeatedly surrener to those cuffs and fall asleep in a familar cell...jailk tho what the hell?