God is with His Children

God is with His Children
I know that this is true,
He watches over me
And He watches over you;
He knows when you laugh and cry
He hears each ones quiet sighs,
I know that He is right near by
God is with His children.
God is with His children
He knows them very well,
He even saved my sinful soul
From falling into hell.
He'll help you in the good times,
He'll help you in the bad,
He comforts when your feeling sad;
This thought makes me very glad!
God is with His children.
God is with His children
He knows them all by name,
And when it comes for them to die
Their souls He will reclaim.
Then as we stand before His throne
His face we all shall see;
And oh, what a glorious day
that shall be!
when God is with His Children.

lovetowrite2This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
great message, amazing song lyrics, be sure to right more, ur a amazing writer, hopefully god has a good plan for me too just like u, great job

Basketball23 said...
Sept. 12, 2011 at 7:13 am:
This is absoltely AMAZING!!!!!!  Hopefully, we will all go to heaven eventually so we can be with Him.  This has a great message and I hope everyone on TeenInk reads it!!!  I would love to give it 100 stars, but I can only give it 5!!!

olican16This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

yea i do but id rather not put it up to where everyone who looks through your comments can see it... its not that i dont trust you cuz i completly do but its just that i have done that before and i and this ramdom person that i didnt know emilaing me... if u put yours ill emila you but if u dont want to you dont have to!

Hey, can u do ma a favor? O.K well u see my FAVORITE chapter of the bible is Psalm chapetr 40... all of it. I just wanted to  know if you would read it and tell m... (more »)

distant_dreamer replied...
Aug. 22, 2010 at 4:33 pm :
oK, I know what you mean, well I have an email that I don't use a ton, it's monicay16@yahoo.com I'll be sure to look it up and tell you what I think! :) I love Psalms, and I also love the Book of James! :) as well as Prov. and yea you get the idea! haha My favorite Chapter of John is John14, it's sooo comforting! :D Ttyl God Bless!

olican16This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 24, 2010 at 5:21 pm :
ok ill shoot you an email!!

distant_dreamer replied...
Aug. 24, 2010 at 5:24 pm :
YAY! :) Can't wait! lol

Aug. 24, 2010 at 8:05 pm :
lol... hope to emila you sooner than soon!!!!

so positive and sooo true a deffinate fave!!

Monica Y. replied...
Aug. 20, 2010 at 5:45 pm :
hey, do you have an yahoo/gmail account so we can chat? You don't have to tell me what it is, I'll completly understand. :D

Pillow said...
Mar. 25, 2010 at 9:55 pm:
I loved it! It's so true too! It really reminds me of everything we have as children of God. Thank you!

awesomeaugust This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I loved how you were able to make it rhyme and flow nicley! It has a a very sing-song mood/tone to it. Keep writing!

caughtinaxm0ment said...
So true (:
I love this. It's very positive & uplifting.

bumblebee0704 said...
wow that is so true and a great poem! i really loved it. It's kinda comforting to kno he is always there. thanks!

TheseBrownEyes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oh My Gosh, this is so amazing. It made me want to turn to God in every little situation I face! Amazing.

jddla said...
Good Job! nice ryhme scheme!
;) thanx for the comment BTW(missing my love)

distant_dreamer replied...
Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:45 pm :
Thanks. :) Oh no prob. you are really good! God has a plan for you!

!PrncssZ!This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 19, 2009 at 2:29 pm :
Great! I love it!

jessi said...
absolutely AMAZING! love it!!! totally made me feel happier, and great job on rhyming!

Shelley said...
Beautiful! This poem is awesome, I love it! Great job!:)

Castrol replied...
Nov. 5, 2009 at 3:13 pm :
Gave me chills!! No lie! X) It's such a happy-feely poem. =) Nice rhymes. ;P