The Greater Things In Life

By , Blue Earth, MN
All these words... all running through my head. Sometimes i just wish i was dead.... than i think why life is so great... you have people who love you, friends, family, ect. No one knows the real meaning of life. but i think i've found it and its time for you to fine it also. Life is very difficult it has its good but also dont forget it may have its bads...for example my life i think sux but you know know when you think that your life suxs just remember theres a whole lot of other people out there that have a worse life than you yea ive been through alot but theres alot of people that have been through alot more and i know im not alone i love my famly and im glad i have them, they support me with decisions, but not all they approve for but i respect that like all should some things you need to think out but others you dont and well you know i love everything about my life and i thank god for being ALIVE:]

xXsmileXx This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 29, 2009 at 3:01 am
I really like this. I hope it does get in the magazine cuz this is a message that NEEDS to be heard. i've known way to many people that cut themselves and the more its known that people care, hopefully less people will resort to cutting. great job!!