Potential

For one silvery moment I was home, and every tiny particle illuminated.
Teeth are all that I am today; chock full of kinetic and potential energy. Everything tastes bitter and I enjoy that. I laughed when I heard that they were shooting the sun. In some ways I get tempted and I free fall, but my path is well lit and I can always pick my battles. I have a skull on my desk and a song in my heart. I killed superman and it is good news that you are angry. I’m in overdrive now and I like the throttle. I like the wind in my nose and the idea that I’m breaking the rules.

Acalleq This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
two thumbs up!

hoping4never said...
Aug. 2, 2010 at 11:56 am:
I like it. Not so much for the fact that you appear all big and bad but because isn't that what we are all afraid of? Breaking the rules? I killed Superman haha love it.

Boosflash This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 11, 2010 at 5:15 pm:
yuo must love being a rebel. yuou should start a riot. I love this stuff. 5 stars.

May 11, 2010 at 5:12 pm:
you must love being a rebel. you should start a riot. I love this stuff. youre the best. 5 stars.

May 11, 2010 at 5:10 pm:
you must love being a rebel. you should start a riot. youre the best. I love this stuff. 5 stars.

Jennax3 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Whoa, this is AWESOME! As schubster said, the rebellious tone is so great. Favorite line: "I killed superman and it is good news that you are angry." How do you come up with this stuff? You are seriously a talented writer (:

Rate

Schubster said...
Aug. 20, 2009 at 2:06 am:
good job :) love the rebellion feeling.